![]() |
| DQ Java Co. Employee of the Month: Joshua Frazier |
Page Title: Meet DQ Java Co. Employee of the Month with Details of Their Favorite Java Flavor
Meta tag: DQ Java Co. Employee of the Month Shares Favorite Java Flavor
"Meet DQ Java Co. Employee of the Month with Details of Their Favorite Java Flavor"
What an honor it is to be recognized as Employee of the Month! My name is Joshua Frazier, and I am a proud resident of Orlando. I have worked for DQ Java Co. as a Java Connoisseur for almost a year now, and what a journey it has been.
What brought me to DQ Java Co.?
The first time I walked into DQ Java Co., an immense welcoming atmosphere pulled me in to request an application. DaQuinn, the team, and the customers became instant friends and family. This job includes providing adequate customer services and facilitating a thorough education around sustainability and ethical consumerism when dealing with fair trade practices. Knowing that our coffee products are sourced and supplied ethically under fair trade agreements keeps me proudly connected to DQ Java Co. It is very important for me to align with an organization that is fairtrade certified. Honestly, even the title of Java Connoisseur has a great ring to it when it can be listed on a resume.
My earliest memories with Java
The first couple of memories I have that surround java deal with Folgers. Folgers had an unforgettable jingle that still gets stuck in my head because it stated some facts: "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup." That jingle has been and always will be, stuck in my head. Also, when I was younger, my parents would drop me off in the mornings at my grandparents' house to catch the bus to school. I guess you could say it was my grandparent's fault for my addiction to java. The three of us would enjoy one cup of java before I had to catch the bus. Statistics show that around 35% of the world's population consumes java. It would be interesting to hear those stories of when their java consumption began.
Favorite Java Drink
My current go-to java drink is our Organic Toasted White Chocolate Mocha*.
- 4 pumps of Organic Toasted White Chocolate Bar syrup
- 5oz of Organic Almond & Chia Milk, unsweetened
- 1 shot of Fair Trade Espresso

Comments
Post a Comment